Acclaimed LA-based Psychedelic Rock and Prog quartet, Dream Phases, are set to ignite stages across the UK in November with a nine-date tour that promises to be a mind-bending experience for music enthusiasts.
Rooted in the heart of Los Angeles’ neo-psychedelic rock scene, Dream Phases’ sound encapsulates the natural beauty and adventurous spirit of California. Drawing inspiration from iconic artists like the Byrds, the Beach Boys, and Elliott Smith, as well as contemporary influences such as Spiritualized, Wilco, and Autolux, their music combines the warmth of ’70s rock with a modern, exciting edge.
The band’s latest single, “Velvet Knife,” blends various styles seamlessly. Their unique psych-rock sound marries elements of pop, indie, shoegaze, and prog into cohesive and accessible songwriting. The track begins with an uplifting and euphoric soundscape, with vocals soaring above. As it progresses, Dream Phases’ signature wall of fuzzy, modulation-tinged guitars takes centre stage, demonstrating the explosive intensity that characterises their unforgettable live performances.
With the imminent release of their upcoming album, Dream Phases have curated a collection of their most inventive compositions and tightest musicianship to date. This promises to capture the depth and euphoria that the band is known for.
For their latest tour, Dream Phase will unveil a selection of fresh tracks from their upcoming album, ‘Phantom Idol.’
- 9/11 – The Lighthouse, Deal, UK (with Josh Magill from Syd Arthur)
- 10/11 – Big Hands, Manchester, UK
- 12/11 – Servant Jazz Quarters, London, UK (with Josh Magill from Syd Arthur)
- 13/11 – Exchange, Bristol, UK (with Apollo Ray from Jouis)
- 14/11 – The Chameleon, Nottingham, UK (with Apollo Ray from Jouis)
- 15/11 – The Featherstar, Wirksworth, UK (with Apollo Ray from Jouis)
- 16/11 – The Ballroom, Canterbury, UK (with Josh Magill from Syd Arthur)
- 17/11 – The Cavendish Arms, London, UK
- 18/11 – A L P H A B E T, Brighton, UK